Fall 2016 University-wide GET SET Teaching Conference
October 1, 2016
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
150 Warren Hall
Professor and Chairperson
Policy Analysis and Management
SATURDAY, October 1, 2016
Are you a grad student, teaching assistant or post-doc? Looking for ways to make your teaching more fun and engaging? The Center for Teaching Excellence is pleased to offer the Spring 2016 University-wide (U-wide) GET SET Teaching Conference for all graduate students, post-docs, and teaching assistants at Cornell. The conference provides an opportunity for networking and interdisciplinary discussions on teaching with colleagues from across campus.
Join renowned Cornell faculty and CTE fellows to:
- Engage in an interdisciplinary discussion on teaching
- Connect with grads and postdocs
- Get practical tips on teaching
- Earn a certificate of participation
- Interact with faculty during lunch-time discussions
Upon successful completion of the U-wide Conference, participants will receive a certificate of completion.